SkinCeuticals Physical Fusion UV Defense SPF 50 1.7 oz
SkinCeuticals Physical Fusion UV Defense SPF 50 1.7oz
SkinCeuticals’ Physical Fusion UV Defense Sunscreen SPF 50 not only provides broad-spectrum sun protection from both burning and aging sun rays, but it also offers a universal tint that enhances your skin tone and boosts radiance. Designed to glide on smoothly without leaving behind any oily or white residue, this lightweight formula is water-resistant for up to 40 minutes.
- 5% Zinc Oxide (Z-Cote®): this microfine zinc oxide is a mineral filter that reflects sun rays to provide broad-spectrum protection against UVA and UVB rays. The particle size and distribution characteristics spread evenly and provide a non-whitening effect on skin.
- 6% Titanium Dioxide: microfine titanium dioxide is a mineral SPF filter that acts as a weightless reflector on skin to protect against UVA and UVB rays.
- Artemia Salina: this plankton extract helps boost skin’s natural defenses and resistance to UV- and heat-induced stress.
- Translucent Color Spheres: iron oxide spheres that act as a color-infused technology to enhance natural skin tone and boost radiance while providing a universal tint for your skin tone.
- Sheer, tinted sunscreen adapts to skin tone without a white cast
- Water-resistant for up to 40 minutes
- Boosts radiance for a more even, luminous complexion
- Helps boost skin’s natural defenses to environmental stress
- Paraben-free and fragrance-free; non-comedogenic
- Ideal for all skin types, even very sensitive skin
Allure Best of Beauty 2013 Winner: Best Facial Sunscreen
Due to a manufacturer packaging change, item received may vary from product image.
How To Use:
Shake well before use. Apply sunscreen liberally to the face, neck, and chest 15 minutes before sun exposure and before applying makeup. Reapply sunscreen after 40 minutes of swimming, sweating, immediately after towel drying, and at least every two hours. For children under six months of age, consult a physician before use.
Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad-Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
– Limit time in the sun, from 10 am – 2 pm
– Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
– For children under six months of age, consult a physician before use