SkinCeuticals LHA Cleansing Gel: Our Best Cleanser for Acne Prone Skin
LHA Cleansing Gel: Our Best Cleanser for Acne Prone Skin:
SkinCeuticals’ LHA Cleanser Gel is a deep-digging facial wash that penetrates your pores to decongest and offer cell-by-cell exfoliation, while washing away impurities. A combination of LHA, glycolic and salicylic acid encourage cell renewal resulting in more refined skin texture, even skin tone and a brighter appearance. When used with LHA Solution and LHA Serum, this 3-step process is ideal for priming your skin for clinical procedures and professional treatments.
- LHA (Caproloyl Salicylic Acid): a lipo-hydroxy acid, LHA exfoliates the skin, decongests clogged pores, refines the skin’s surface, and has anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory effects
- Glycolic Acid: eliminates dead skin cell buildup and improves skin hydration
- Addresses breakouts and visible signs of aging
- Delivers even exfoliation to unclog congested pores
- Removes excess oils and makeup
- Paraben-, soap-, fragrance-, dye- and alcohol-free
- Suitable for oily, combination, and aging skin types
How to Use:
Twice daily, apply a small amount of this exfoliating cleanser onto a wet face and neck using a light circular motion. Rinse thoroughly with warm water and pat dry. If using in the morning, follow with a SkinCeuticals vitamin C serum and sunscreen. If using in the evening, follow with a SkinCeuticals corrective product or moisturizer.