How do I cancel my subscription?
You can cancel your subscription through our website. If you need any assistance please email us at email@example.com. The subscription automatically renews so follow these guidelines to ensure you are canceling correctly. If you cancel before the 20th, you will not receive the next month’s bag. If you cancel on or after the 20th you will be receiving the next month’s bag but not the month after that.
Example: Cancel the subscription by January 19th and you will not get February’s bag. Cancel the subscription on January 20th and you will get February’s bag but no further bags after that.
- We do not issue any refunds on our bags
- Because this is a subscription service, our customers have agreed to receive all the products in the bag therefore there are no substitutions or refunds.
What happens if I am allergic to a mask?
All of our product are tested by us and carefully picked to ensure that our customers are getting the best for their skin. We do not manufacture any of the products included in our monthly bags — all products are manufactured by their respective brands. Therefore, individual customer experiences with the products may vary with respect to both effectiveness and potential adverse reactions. Should irritation occur, please discontinue use immediately.
What if I didn’t receive my order?
If you did not receive your bag please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be glad to assist you in resolving the issue.
If your subscription is returned to our warehouse because of an incorrect or invalid mailing address due to your error, there are two options:
- Issue you a refund minus the cost of shipping & handling of $3.95 for the U.S., or
- We can ship your bag to your corrected address after you pay for the $3.95 U.S. shipping & handling fee for us to resend your bag.
- We are shipping only within the US
- Your subscription will automatically renew until you cancel.
- We bill you on the 20th of every month.
- We accept all major credit cards in the United States and Paypal
- By creating an account on our service, you agree to subscribe to newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information we may send. However, you may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send.
- We reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order at any time for reasons including but not limited to: product or service availability, errors in the description or price of the product or service, error in your order or other reasons.
- We reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order if fraud or an unauthorized or illegal transaction is suspected.
- We are constantly updating product and service offerings on the Service. We may experience delays in updating information on the Service and in our advertising on other web sites. The information found on the Service may contain errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. Products or services may be mispriced, described inaccurately, or unavailable on the Service and we cannot guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information found on the Service. We therefore reserve the right to change or update information and to correct errors, inaccuracies, or omissions at any time without prior notice.
When you create an account with us, you guarantee that you are above the age of 18, and that the information you provide us is accurate, complete, and current at all times. Inaccurate, incomplete, or obsolete information may result in the immediate termination of your account on the Service.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password, including but not limited to the restriction of access to your computer and/or account. You agree to accept responsibility for any and all activities or actions that occur under your account and/or password, whether your password is with our Service or a third-party service. You must notify us immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
You may not use as a username the name of another person or entity or that is not lawfully available for use, a name or trademark that is subject to any rights of another person or entity other than you, without appropriate authorization. You may not use as a username any name that is offensive, vulgar or obscene.
We reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in our sole discretion.
The Service and its original content (excluding content provided by users), features and functionality are and will remain the exclusive property of Shari’s Wold Inc. and its licensors. The Service is protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of both the United States and foreign countries. Our trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service without the prior written consent of Shari’s World Inc.
We may terminate or suspend your account and bar access to the Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, under our sole discretion, for any reason whatsoever and without limitation, including but not limited to a breach of the Terms.
If you wish to terminate your account, you may simply discontinue using the Service.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Shari’s World Inc. and its licensee and licensors, and their employees, contractors, agents, officers and directors, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees), resulting from or arising out of a) your use and access of the Service, by you or any person using your account and password; b) a breach of these Terms, or c) Content posted on the Service.
Limitation Of Liability
In no event shall Shari’s World Inc., nor its directors, employees, partners, agents, suppliers, or affiliates, be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages, including without limitation, loss of profits, data, use, goodwill, or other intangible losses, resulting from (i) your access to or use of or inability to access or use the Service; (ii) any conduct or content of any third party on the Service; (iii) any content obtained from the Service; and (iv) unauthorized access, use or alteration of your transmissions or content, whether based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence) or any other legal theory, whether or not we have been informed of the possibility of such damage, and even if a remedy set forth herein is found to have failed of its essential purpose.
Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. The Service is provided without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement or course of performance.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we may provide at least 30 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use our Service after any revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, you are no longer authorized to use the Service.